Udemy Free Course: 2020 Complete Pyomo Bootcamp: Python Optimization Beginners
Complete online programming guide on how to learn skills to build your decision analysis projects in Pyomo Jupyter
What you’ll learn:
- Write simple and complex pyomo models
- LP, MIP, MINLP, NLP ,QCP, MIQCP
- How to mathematically formulate your optimization problems in Python?
- Practice Exercises to Confirm the Learnings
- How to find the duality coefficients of the constraints ?
- Build the skills you need to get your first Operation research / Optimization job /OR Scientist position
- Build a complete understanding of Pyomo models from the ground up!
- How to start coding your optimization problem in Python (pyomo)? Linear programming, Mixed Integer programming, Quadratic programming, Non-linear Programming
- Is it suitable for Mechanical engineering ? Yes, for example : design problems
- Is it suitable for Chemical engineering ? Yes, for example : optimal design of chemical systems, optimal operation of chemical units, pooling-blending, optimal control of a process and etc.
- Is it suitable for Electrical engineering ? Yes, for example : optimal operation and planning of power plants, optimal power flow and etc.
- Is it suitable for Civil engineering ? Yes for example in traffic management, bridge design , reinforcement planning and etc.
- You’ve either already got it or it’s FREE. Here’s the checklist:
- No extensive prior knowledge of Python is required
- Your enthusiasm to learn this go-to programming language
- A desire to learn new concepts like Python coding
- A passion for decision making and optimisation
- A computer – Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported
- Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform.
- No need for any licence to run your codes
- It’s a valuable lifetime skill which you can’t un-learn!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs to make some sort of decisions
- Any discipline that requires optimization and decision making
- Academics or industry experts in operation research and optimization
- Business Owners involved in Energy/Healthcare/Service providers/ and other industries
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 79 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
How to Enroll For 2020 Complete Pyomo Bootcamp: Python Optimization Beginners?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Enroll Here (2020 Complete Pyomo Bootcamp: Python Optimization Beginners): Click Here
Udemy Coupon Code: PYOMONOV
// Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon. //