Udemy Free Course: Ethical Hacking – Hands-On Training – Part I
Ethical Hacking – A Hands-On Training course for Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Using Kali Linux
What you’ll learn:
- Use virtualization as it applies to penetration testing.
- Discover, scan and exploit network vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform an entry level penetration test.
- Hack and secure wired networks
- Hack secure systems using client-side and social engineering attacks
- Create a virtual install of Kali Linux
- Learn linux fundamentals
- Complete Module 01 – Virtual Network Lab Build
- A laptop or desktop capable of running two simultaneous virtual installs in conjunction with their host operating system.
- Basic networking skills, IP addressing, familiarization with ports and services, configure a network adapter, use PING, IFCONFIG, IPCONFIG
- Reliable LAN or cable connection for Internet access.
- A host machine running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (preferred). MAC and Apple machines will work but a Windows host is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 GB of RAM (8 GB preferred)
- Basic computer fundamentals.
- Basic operating system fundamentals.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone a wanting pure 100% hands-on learning experinece.
- Anyone wanting to learn the basics network penetration.
- Anyone wanting to apply basic hacking concepts.
- Anybody wanting to learn how hackers hack computer systems
- Anybody wanting to learn how to secure their systems from hackers
This course includes:
- 10 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Created By: Happy Coding For Everyone
How to Enroll For Ethical Hacking – Hands-On Training – Part I?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Enroll Here (Ethical Hacking – Hands-On Training – Part I): Click Here
Udemy Coupon Code: E7EEF41FF4D8FF9B0312
// Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon. //