Udemy Free Course: Introduction to Modern OpenGL: A tale of two shaders
Learn to code modern OpenGL while understanding the concept and theory behind it all step by step
This course will help you build your own 3D screen with geometric shapes and learning how texture and lighting works on objects with OpenGL. Understand the theory behind shaders and learn how to write GLSL shader code. Learn different components like SDL, GLM & VAO. Learn how extensions work in OpenGL and use GLAD to allow modern OpenGL to be used.
Students will learn about the different projections, namely 2D and 3D and will have the ability to start moving about in a 3D environment. Understand different transformations, projections and views. Students will also learn about GLM and link the library to their project.
Course will go over shaders and how the graphics pipeline works to render images on screen. Understand usage of vertex attributes and uniforms and how data is passed to the shaders using these. Students will learn about ambient, diffuse and specular lighting and how they work in theory. Learn to code and set up lighting for your scene. Add texture to your objects and learn about texture mapping.
By the end of this course, you should be able to code your textures, setup lighting for your 3D scene and move objects in a 3D environment and have a sounds grasp regarding the internals of OpenGL.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn all about shaders and how the graphics pipeline works to render images on screen in OpenGL
- Students will learn different transformations, projections and views.
- Understand how VAO and GLM works
- Master projections in 2D and 3D environments in OpenGL
- Learn about ambient, diffuse and specular lighting and how they work in theory. Build and code your own ‘Light’ class to set up lighting.
- Understand, code and use your own textures in OpenGL
- Knowledge of C++
Who this course is for:
- Beginners curious about OpenGL and 3D game development
- Developers interested in basics of 3D game development and graphics
- C++ developers looking to add OpenGL to their skillset
This course includes:
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Created By: Experiential Learning
How to Enroll For PHP & MySQL – Certification Course for Beginners?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Enroll Here (PHP & MySQL – Certification Course for Beginners): Click Here
Udemy Coupon Code: FREE_3DAY
// Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon. //