Udemy Free Course: Linux Server Administration Made Easy with Hands-on Training
Linux Server Administration – A Step-By-Step Installation and Configuration Guide for Linux Fedora Server Workstation
What you’ll learn:
- Intermediate skill level of using the Linux Fedora operating system
- Install, configure and maintain a Linux Fedora Server workstation
- Configure specific Linux server roles such as Samba, DHCP, Web etc.
- Configure different Linux services such as Linux Web Services, Network Services and File Services
- A host machine capable of handeling virtualization.
- A minimum of 4 GB of RAM (8 GB preferred)
- Basic computer skills
- Basic operating system fundamentals.
Who this course is for:
- This “Linux Server Administration Made Easy with Hands-on Training” course is designed for those who want to learn installation, configuration and manage Linux Fedora Server Workstation with ease
- This course is ideal for Technology Professionals, IT Auditors, Pentesters, Windows System Administrators, Engineers, and anyone who needing the basics of Linux
- Even enthusiastic academic students who want to conduct research or their academic projects using Linux can take this course
- IT auditors and pentesters needing a more indepth knowledge of Linux.
- Windows system administrators and engineers, needing the basics of Linux.
- Academics and students using Linux to conduct research or complete course projects.
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Created By: Prof. K
How to Enroll For Linux Server Administration Made Easy with Hands-on Training?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Enroll Here (Linux Server Administration Made Easy with Hands-on Training): Click Here
Udemy Coupon Code: A9DDB002FDD783B1998E
// Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon. //