Udemy Free Course: Network Ethical Hacking for beginners (Kali 2020 – Hands-on)
Learn How Hackers Think, Hack, & Secure Your System Like Security Experts, Ethical Hacking, Kali 2020, Cyber Security.
What you’ll learn:
- This Course subtitles are available with these languages: English – Spanish – Arabic – Turkish – Portuguese – French – Chinese – German – Greek – Italian – Russian.
- How to hack wireless networks to step by step.
- How to Sniff Data from the network you hacked.
- How to generate your own viruses.
- How to attack any close wireless network and get all details about it.
- How to gain access to remote computers.
- How to perform fake-authentication attack to target router without even knowing the password of the target network.
- How to perform De-Authentication attacks without even knowing the password of the target network.
- How to keep yourself protected from the above mentioned attacks
- How to Perform (word list) Attacks to get passwords.
- How to Hack the Wi-Fi passwords for WEP, WPA, and WPA2.
- How to get comfortable with Kali Linux by getting the important required commands
- How to use Linux commands & how to interact with the command terminal.
- How to perform ARP spoofing attack to be the man in the middle MITM to intercept user names and passwords.
- How to scan network for more details about connected devices.
- How to know who is connected to the network you hacked.
- How to use many tools, tricks and techniques to hack networks.
- How to hide your virus in any other file extension (jpg, pdf, docx, xlsx..)
- How to hack Mic, Camera, and Keyboard keys (Key Logger)..
- Many other cool stuff about network hacking.
- How to change your system MAC address (Spoof) to stay anonymous.
- How to perform ARP attack without even knowing the password of the target network.
- Love to learn hacking.
- Basic IT Skills.
- Computer with 4GB memory minimum.
- For WiFi cracking – Wireless adapter.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone loves hacking
- Ethical hackers
- Security guys
- Security engineers
- Pen. testers
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Created By: Hamza Sheikh
How to Enroll For Network Ethical Hacking for beginners (Kali 2020 – Hands-on)?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Enroll Here (Network Ethical Hacking for beginners (Kali 2020 – Hands-on)): Click Here
Udemy Coupon Code: F7407933EAFCC6DA15F4
// Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon. //