Free Udemy Course: Practical Guide: Whiteboard Animation with Videoscribe
Making Whiteboard animation videos with VideoScribe, with the help of Camtasia, InKscape & PhotoShop.
What you’ll learn:
- Make your own professional video in a simple way saving your money.
- Promoting your business and products.
- Having the ability to introduce your ideas in an amusing way.
- Able to attract people to your products by good publicity.
- Before starting the course you should download the software from this link : (link is moved to resources)
- You should also download this free open source software “inkscape” from this link : (link is moved to resources)
Who this course is for:
- If you are a student and you want to make new and featured presentation or video.
- If you want to make a good publicity for your products and you want to save money paid to your video maker.
- If you are a language instructor and want to present your lectures in an attractive way videoscribe is the best way for doing that.
- If you are a video maker, you should take it as it would be a great addition for your knowledge.
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- 1 practice test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Created By: Mohamed A. Abozeima
How to Enroll For Practical Guide: Whiteboard Animation with Videoscribe?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Enroll Here (Practical Guide: Whiteboard Animation with Videoscribe): Click Here
Udemy Coupon Code: 3587A38E9749E353FFEB
// Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon. //