We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Systems Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools.
Amazon India Hiring Details:
|Job Title||Systems Development Engineer Intern at Amazon|
|Description||We are looking for a passionate, hard working, and talented Systems Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Systems Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems
Drive best practices and engineering excellence
Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Candidates pursuing Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
System engineering experience in the cloud Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform) Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization) Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly Previous technical internship(s) preferred
Jpin Groups & Follow Page
|Telegram Group(Jobs & Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|WhatsApp Group(Developer):||Click Here to Join|
|Instagram Page(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Twitter Page(Jobs Update):||Click Here to Join|
Apply Link (Systems Development Eng Intern): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN