Udemy Free Course: The Complete Developer Bootcamp
The course you need to learn Best Practices in Software Development.
What you’ll learn:
- What is a software bug and what damage it can bring.
- What is a code quality.
- What is a code quality gates.
- What is and why we need coding standards.
- Find out what is the difference between code-style and code-convention.
- How can we use automated code analysis.
- What is a manual code review process.
- Get useful manual review tips.
- Will find real-life code review checklist.
- How team collaboration improves code quality.
- The difference between functional and non-functional testing.
- What is the difference between Manual vs Automation Testing.
- What testing approaches and techniques we can use during software development.
- What is Unit test.
- Why do we need Unit tests.
- Will get real-life unit test convention.
- What is a place of test automation in lifecycle.
- Test automation goals and metrics.
- What test automation tools we can use.
- What is a performance testing.
- What is a security testing.
- How can we use software releases to improve product quality.
- What branching strategies exists.
- What is Continuous Integration.
- What is Continues Delivery.
- What is Continues Deployment.
- What is the difference between Continues Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
- Business Analyst Role on a Project.
- Business Analyst Collaboration.
- How can we estimate a task.
- How can we estimate a project.
- Benefits of Agile methodology.
- We’ll compare Scrum/Kanban/XP
- Be ready to learn an insane amount of awesome real-life information
- Have a computer with Internet connection
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about development, regardless of the previous experience
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience
- It’s perfect for middle developers who wants to improve theoretical knowledge
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to pass software developer interview
This course includes:
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Created By: Adolfo Olivo
How to Enroll For The Complete Developer Bootcamp?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Enroll Here (The Complete Developer Bootcamp): Click Here
Udemy Coupon Code: F4BD25FC172A7B03ED41
// Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon. //