Udemy Free Course: Unity Networking From Scratch for (Unity 5 to Unity 2020)
An Introduction to Unity’s UNET API
In this course, Penny will take you from the very basics of creating a simple client/server game environment using Unity’s UNET system right through to creating and managing a lobby system. The topics covered are the ones that most frequently appear on the forums and that many people struggle in understanding. The course is practical with many step-by-step exercises. Students of this course will learn about the UNET Network Manager and how to use message sending to synchronise rigid body movement and animation of player characters. Overriding the Network Manager will also be covered to allow developers to create customised network functionality such as changing player characters while playing, shooting projectiles and managing player characteristics such as health.
What you’ll learn:
- Create multiplayer games and connect Unity created applications over a network.
- Understand the different roles played by servers and clients in a network.
- Be able to use remote procedure calls to synchronise player-character states in a networked game.
- Before starting this course students should have experience using Unity and writing C# code.
Who this course is for:
- Someone familiar with Unity and C# who would like to learn about networking and creating multiplayer games.
This course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Created By: Penny de Byl
How to Enroll For Unity Networking From Scratch for (Unity 5 to Unity 2020)?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Enroll Here (Unity Networking From Scratch for (Unity 5 to Unity 2020)): Click Here
Udemy Coupon Code: BF_NETWORK-FOR-FREE
// Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon. //